Meet Zeke Roeser
SERVING THE WASHINGTON, DC AREA
Focus on auto, tractor-trailer, and motorcycle accidents.
Originally from the suburbs of New York City, Mr. Zeke Roeser earned a B.A. in History from Rutgers University and received his law degree from Fordham University. Mr. Roeser began his legal career as counsel to a Washington-based non-profit, after which he pursued his interest in personal injury law as managing attorney of the DC office of a national law firm, and then as a partner in Washington DC-based personal injury law firm. Now, Mr. Roeser is excited to serve clients as the principal of Roeser Law Firm, PLLC.
Mr. Roeser’s practice focuses on auto, tractor-trailer, and motorcycle accidents. He represents injured parties in all Washington, DC, and Maryland courts, and has served as co-counsel in cases litigated in Virginia and West Virginia. He has also successfully litigated cases before the Social Security Administration.
Mr. Roeser is active in community and legal organizations. He has been a volunteer English and Computers teacher and career mentor at an adult education facility in Southeast Washington and works as a volunteer voter’s rights attorney during federal elections. Mr. Roeser lives with his wife and children in Washington.
- Auto Accidents · Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents · Pedestrian Accidents
- Construction Accidents · Spinal Injury · Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wrongful Death · Medical Malpractice · Product Liability
- Premises Liability · Dog Bites · Slip and Fall Injuries
- Fordham University - J.D.
- Rutgers University - B.A.
Activities and Affiliations
- DC Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- District of Columbia
Free Case Evaluation